Program Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: SureSmile® Rewards (the "Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. (excluding California, Massachusetts), eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of entry. You may be eligible for the Program if you are insured by commercial dental insurance and your insurance does not cover the full cost of your SureSmile® aligners, or you are not insured and are responsible for the cost of your orthodontic treatment. Employees of Dentsply Sirona Inc., Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. PATIENTS WHO ARE ENROLLED IN A STATE OR FEDERALLY FUNDED HEALTH OR DENTAL INSURANCE PROGRAM ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS REBATE. For example, this includes patients enrolled in Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DOD) programs and/or TriCare, and patients who are Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored group waiver health or dental plan. If you are enrolled in a state or federally funded health or dental insurance program, you may not participate in this Program, even if you elect to be processed as an uninsured (cash-paying) patient. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: Program begins on July 15, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Program Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program.
3. How to Receive Rebate: During the Program Period, purchase SureSmile® Aligners from your participating independent dentist or orthodontist. Be sure to keep your proof of purchase. Then, during the Program Period, use your smart phone or other web-enabled device with data plan to scan the Promotion quick response ("QR") code featured on the tear pad you received from your dentist or Orthodontist with the QR reader application already installed on your phone. You will be directed to a mobile Web page at www.suresmilerewards.com/ ("Website"). Or visit the Website URL directly from your desktop computer www.suresmilerewards.com/ (again, the "Website") and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In addition, you will be required enter your mobile phone number in order to receive a two-factor authentication code ("Authentication Code") that will be sent via text message to authenticate your registration.* Once you've followed all links and instructions to enter your valid Authentication Code, follow the directions to upload an image of your proof of purchase to the Website. The image must be clear and legible, include the purchase date of your proof of purchase, and show the SureSmile ® Aligners you purchased on your proof of purchase.
Once your proof of purchase is validated, you will receive an email letting you know that you will receive your rebate in the form of one (1) $250 SureSmile Rewards Visa ® prepaid card (the "Rebate"). If you fail to follow the instructions or upload an invalid proof of purchase, you will not receive a Rebate. This prepaid card is not a gift card does expire. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the card. The prepaid card is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Winners of this prize will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that prompts them to select either a physical or virtual prepaid card. Your payment will be delivered via email with instructions for claiming your Visa prepaid card. You must claim your card within 3 months from the date these instructions are sent via email. The link to access your payment expires after this time. Use your Visa prepaid card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Please note that prepaid cards are subject to expiration, so pay close attention to the expiration date of the card. Sponsor or Administrator reserve the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Any check issued pursuant hereto, will expire and be null and void if check is not cashed or deposited within 180 days of issuance.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are personally filing a claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer (e.g., insurance company, employer group, etc.) for the purchase of SureSmile® Aligners, your claim must be based upon your payment less the amount of the rebate. If your doctor is filing the claim, you must notify the doctor's office of the need to deduct this rebate amount from the purchase price used in calculating the claim.
Limit:Limit of one (1) Rebate per customer and up to three (3) Rebate per household. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Rebates by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Rebate and that participant may be disqualified. The reward will be processed after the customer's proof of purchase has been approved. Allow 14 days for electronic reward delivery from approval date; if physical rewards card is selected, allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
4. Sponsor: Dentsply Sirona Orthodontics Inc., 7290 26th CT E Sarasota, FL 34243.
Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
5. Release: By receipt of the Rebate, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Program suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program or proof of purchase or use or misuse of the Rebate.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Rebate or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program or proof of purchase or use or misuse of any Rebate.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Rebate granted shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. . Notwithstanding the above, disputes between you and The Bancorp Bank regarding your card will be governed by the Cardholder Agreement provided by The Bancorp Bank with your card.
© 2020 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.