Frequently Asked Questions
While the Terms and Conditions outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- How do I enter?
- Make a qualifying purchase at participating Dentists or Orthodontists between July 15, 2021 and December 31, 2021. Be sure to keep your proof of purchase. Then visit www.suresmilerewards.com and follow the directions to upload an image of your proof of purchase to the Website.
- What is the time frame for uploading my receipt from date of purchase?
- The product purchase date and timestamp must between 7/15/2021 and 12/31/2021 on the proof of purchase for the purchases to be considered eligible.
- Will a credit card receipt be accepted as a purchase receipt?
- Sorry, unfortunately we cannot accept a credit card receipt as it will not have enough detail to verify that the reward requirements have been met.
- I received an email that said my submission was rejected. What should I do?
- Follow the instructions within your emails to either make a new purchase or take a new photo of your proof of purchase. Make sure that your image is clear and shows the retailer, contains a valid product, purchase date and timestamp, the purchase price and purchase total and has not already been previously accepted.
- How many times can I enter the offer program?
- You may enter once per life of this program.
- What are the offers for this program?
- Once your proof of purchase is validated, you will receive an email letting you know that you will receive your rebate in the form of one (1) $250 Rebate in the form of a prepaid card.
See the Terms and Conditions for complete details.
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards that I can earn?
- Limit of one (1) Rebate per customer and up to three (3) Rebates per household.
- For Fraud Prevention, what is the review process?
- Our security team reviews all suspicious receipts. Any fraudulent submissions or use of fictitious names, multiple addresses, or PO Boxes to obtain additional rewards or rebates will be disqualified and may violate federal or state laws.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://www.suresmilerewards.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If your contact information does change after your submission is approved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information for your reward.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.